Curtainsland is the owner of all content contained application or service; the property of Curtainsland such as text, graphics, logos, Button Icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data editing and software, and is protected by International Copyright Law.
In many countries, the ownership of the "Curtainsland" trademark belongs to Curtainsland. The trademarks and trade dress of intellectual property rights shall not be combined with any products or services other than intellectual property rights in any way that may cause confusion to customers, or in ways that detract from or damage intellectual property rights.
The intellectual property rights of others is respected by Curtainsland. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please send a complaint to [email protected]. Take attention, this e-mail does not accept any e-mail irrelated copyright issues. If you have any further questions, please contact our team. We will respond promptly to the customer when the customer have any concerns about any suspected intellectual property disputes.
When filing a complaint about copyright or trademark, please provide the following informations to us:
(1) A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
(2) A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
(3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(4) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1. This program is only used to notify Curtainsland that your copyright material has been infringed.
2. This email only answers copyright questions. For further questions, please contact our team at [email protected].